Wednesday, May 20, 2009

new prescription! ekkkk...

Well if no one else will post i guess i will! gee guys! lol :)

Well my life this what almost month since i blogged has been a lot of volunteering. I volunteered at the yellow ribbon thing for the military kids where we baby sat them while there parents were in a meeting. It was a 4-H thing. Then i was in charge of fitting and showing at the davenport rabbit show last weekend and it went well. That same day i had to turn in my application for Washington State RAbbit Breeders Associations Management contest that consisted of 7 pages of 12 font typing of answering questions. Blah! This last weekend we went to a bbq out at some farm on the south hill i think where they do like polo horse stuffs and i got burnt on my knees in some weird shapes let me tell ya! lol and i was even wearing spf 50 sunscreen! ohh geee. then lets see...oh yeah my birthday is tomorrow and i have nothing planned this weekend at all soooo....yeah. lol.. oh i guess i could tell ya that um my eye sight is officially getting worse! yep i went to the eye doctor yesterday and i got a stronger prescription for glasses and contacts. oh and a new type of contacts. Im wearing acuvue oasis for astigmatism now. they are def more moist and easier to focus with...aka im loving them!

yeah my life in a nutshel! lol

1 comment: