Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Phone...arg i wanna shoot you!

So don't text me or call me! my phone is retarded! no joke! wanna hear why? omg. Ok so i was all mom no one has been texting me since like Saturday night, and she was all that's weird! Cause i usually have to empty my mail box everyday! so then i looked in my sent box and hmmm maybe it's because no one is receiving them either cause i only really text Verizon people and they didn't have little check marks next to them. Then i went to the lunch table and senaida asked me why i didn't text her back! Um i did u just didn't get it! so then in English she finally got the text i sent her Sunday morning! yeah so i called Kim, Katelyn's mom, the lady who i pay for my phone kk, and she told me to call the Verizon store and talk to one of the service people. So i did and i told her all that and she looked up my phone # and said well your phone is due for some updates do you have a memory card? And i don't so she told me they are 25$ and i had just spent 15 of my 30 on gas sooooo i had to go home and explain to my dad why i needed 25 bucks. And the girl i was speaking to on the phone says the updates should fix it and if that doesn't work then they will call teck center! so ive seriously not been texting for 3 days now and it's like killer! cause im the one who comes up with corny stuff to say and then sends the random text and i can't do that cause frankly if i sent it to you u would probably get it like Friday! no joke! So kk im replying when i get it but frankly u won't get it! And i called Rushele today and left a voice mail. She called me back and said she had her phone in her hand on loud and she only knew that i had left her a voice mail and didn't see that i was calling! OK now that is messed up! So my phone is officially retarted and slow and blah, annoying!

Yep the life of ashley when she doesn't have a phone! it's so sad! how am i going to go 4 weeks without it! Actually i bet i won't even know i am not using it! haha...jeff's gonna be so phone deprived! him and his blackberry!haha

3 comments:

  1. BTW im going in tomorrow to have the updates put on my phone. so it should...SHOULD be all better by then...but i can't believe it took me this long to figure it out! I thought that people were mad at me for some reason or that kim turned off my texting but nope my phone is just stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks! I hope you get it fixed! I was wondering why I haven't gotten a text from you in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah and i went today and they called the tech center and they said there was nothing they could do! So yeah i have not texted anyone in like 4 days now! ahhhhh...But tomorrow kim and i r going in and making them give me a new phone so i can text cause this is ridicules! Im so mad!

    ReplyDelete