Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jeff, Dinner, Movie, and Skiing!

Wow what a weekend! Friday night consisted of clean mania since well yeah we did like nothing this week but trash the house it seems. But all better after mom's yelling and all she had us working like bussy bee's! lol


Saturday i slept till like 11am...i know right! Mom and i took grandma over to see grandpa in his home place and it's a fairly nice place but man does he complain! lol Now i know why she wanted him out of the house! lol Then about 5 jeff's family picked me up and we went to the steam plant grill downtown. I took part in eating the clams as the apitizer that were soo, sooo yummy! Then had some really good raviolie stuff with chicken! mmm! lol. Then his parents droped us aka jeff and i, off at the riverfront park and we went and saw The Dark Knight! It was my first time seeing it and his second and it was soooooooooo good! Im glad i waited to see it in imax though! I loved it! That guy's face who got burn't totally made me jump when i first saw it! It was so nasty!Then my mom picked us up and took him to his hotel and us home of course.

Sunday we picked jeff up and headed up the mountain. Mathew had speed training at 7 fricking 45 and so guess what time i was up??? UG...5am! We left my house at 6:25! ahhhh...jeff and i slept or aka layed out heads down in the lodge till about 8:30 and then got ready.




The views from when i decided i should probably put my snowpants on and decided that oh shucks maybe i should go down to the car and get my stuff! lol like 8:25ish!

Jeff when he finally decided to get up and mathew came in as seen behind in the brown coat because he decided that hey it's 40 degree's out there maybe i won't wear a coat! lol dumb one! lol so he came in and got worm and put on a jacket and went back out! Ya know those racers they have massave guts and worm blood cells cause i mean i couldn't just wear a tiny little suit and go down that fast without freezing my but off! dang! lol oh and some of them boys up there ooo they are mighty cute! lol i mean the older j3 boys! lol

yep jeff and i skiied all day around the whole mountain! AHH what fun! he is so funny and omg so nerdy! lol so fun! Wow what a blast! i mean he found this thing on youtube and seriously can sing the stupid whole cartoon and is such a tecky that he pulled out his storm and seriously made me watch it! hahaha weird stuff man! lol

yep then he hung out at my house till his parents came...we watched more ski racing on tv! lol that is seriously all i watch! no joke! wooo hooo converter box chanel 6-3 universal sports is da bomb! WOOOhooo go lindsay vonn! go kick all da frenches asses! lol love that commercial gotta tell ya! I mean it totally makes me laugh so dang hard like im seriously going to pee my pants when i watch it i laugh so hard! lollollollol

Alright nighty night! Ah god homework! shoot me now!!!! PLEASE!!! jkjkjk

wow i so totally didn't mean to sound like hi in some of those paragraphs up there! What i just ate like 2 huge, i mean HUGE brownie's! I think that might have been overboard! lol

1 comment: