Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring break hear i come!

Last weekend kk, lou and i all went down to rei and i window shopped while planning my ingenious plan for what my parents should get me for my birthday; I want the Osprey aura 65 womens backback blue. Then they helped me with some math which the word problem u were WRONG! haha no worries! haha.

Sunday i went up to Lookout pass ski resort and it was disgusting! Slush instead of snow! ewww! So i obviously didn't want to ski much! I decided i would get some volunteering in so i went up and gate judged with this german lady who now loves me, named christina! haha she is so funny! We sat on buckets and watched 200 little kids go down a kombi course! It was fun but boring in a way! haha oh and cold! haha can't forget about being cold! SPRING WHERE ARE U?? I slept the whole way home! haha. Then i did my homework and went to bed.

Then this week went by way fast! i can't even tell u what happened! All i know is kk brought my ipod to my school today and i love her! haha. Man oh man thank god that no one is home to make fun of my dancing! haha CRANK IT! :)

lata

No comments:

Post a Comment