Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No more volleyball! :( but so much more time to tan! :) lol

Sorry I have not posted in wow like almost 3 weeks. I'm gonna sum it up for you.

Well lets see ive had the normal 4-H meetings, and Vball Practices. I had a wohelo meeting and wow i have a lot to do, well it seem i have a lot to do but reall i can accomplish it in a few days. Then i have to read a book and you know how slow of a reader i am! ug.

For the last two weeks i have had late start on monday and tuesday, for i passed the wasl last year and don't have to take it.

Last Saturday I took a Babysitting class for my wohelo and it was actually really informational.

Sunday i had my last Vball tourney and i think i improved lots this season. Im really proud of myself! :) Like i learned a whole new position and can hit amazing now! And guess what? I told my coach my goal for school is to make the varsity team as a right side hitter and (haha this part made him laugh) i wanna hit my varsity coach, like with the ball! All season i used my coach as a target and he thought it was funny! haha. Shhhhh thats my little goal don't tell!! haha. :) I have my little quirks so deal with it! haha.

Yep then this weekend i am going to tri cities for a rabbit show and mat, mom and i r staying with jeff and his family. He asked me to a movie today kk!! Another one!! :) I hope we have time to go! And sunday i have my teams banquet for end of the season. SAD DAY! :( Im gonna miss certain people on my team.

Oh i finally downloaded mozilla firefox today. I had not done it since i put xp on here sooo...im happy now cause mozilla seems so much more faster!

May 2 i am taking my SAT! Im a tad scared! just a tad! lol...i hate tests! Then that night i can choose to go to a CDA symphony concert at 7:30 or not and sunday i and either mom or someone else are signed up to volunteer and hand out the bloomsday shirts to the finishers.

so yep thats the life of ashley...blah blah blah...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment