Wednesday, November 19, 2008

man ive been busy!

Sorry guys i've been a tad busy lately.

Wednesday i had school and then a wohelo meeting with katie. OMG if your a girl text some guys for pick up lines it is hilarious!!!! We did that and got some really funny ones!

Thursday i had the volleyball get together and yeah i sort of found it embarrassing when my coach made it a point to state that i had not only improved in volleyball but with talking to older adult figures. Yeah so she was my teacher in 9th grade and every time i had a question and went up to talk to her about it i would cry. don't know why but i would. Durring the season i went to talk to her in her office and she was amazed cause at the end she was all "you know ashley guess what u didn't do that whole time? Cry! Girl u have come a long way since i have had you. " yeah then my whole team yelled gentle giant...eventhough i was not gentle everyday. I had my moments!

Then friday i just went to school and came home. Blah day...TGIF day!

Saturday katie and i did a cpr class together at the camp fire office. It was a 4 hour class! But i now know cpr. ha. OMG kk guess who our, katie and i's, partner was Mr. Ivan! yeah wierd! haha. Then we, kim, kate, and i, went to the verizon store and got me my phone and me added on their plan. I have the voyager if any of you don't know that already!

Sunday i had a 4-H thing at the fair ground and it was boring. BUT the 4-H director for our region got his head shaved for and auction bid thing and it was so hillarious!!! His wifes face was priceless!!!

Then monday i had school and came home.

Tuesday i went to school and then after school i ran with the cc team and it was so fun! I missed them!

Wednesday i had late start and ran after school again! It's gonna become rutine again! yay! I miss running! Plus i need to stay in shape for volleyball.

No comments:

Post a Comment