Saturday, October 4, 2008

What a Amazing week!!!

Sorry it has been long since i last posted this will explain.

Monday i had physical therapy at 6:30am and what a work out! I mean wow! But i mean i loved it! It is one of those pains that feels good when u know that u are helping it heal. By the way i drove to this by myself...Mathew was sick so mom stayed home with him and i got the car for the day. Normal day at school and then volleyball practice. Then hmmm...i just had a bunch of homework on Monday night. i think? Yeah im pretty sure that was my Monday.

Tuesday was good. Normal school day. Actually the only day i went to strings this whole week! ha. Then we played volleyball against riverside and we won! yep we kicked some boootay! lol :D then of course homework...it never goes away!!!

Wednesday was late start and yeah the people who read this know what i do on late start mornings. ha. Then i had shop and i am officially almost done with my cutting board i think i just have to trim and edge and re-route it and then finish it. The got more homework than i wanted in American Experience. And used my handiness in the shop to start making my cube puzzle. Then practice again! haha we had to draw for secret sisters and we had to re-draw like 8 or 9 times cause we either got someone we already had gotten or ourselves. it was hillarious because towards the end we were getting so frusterated on why this was not working like it usually does. Then homework again! Told u it never goes away!!!

Thursday i had physical therapy again at 6:30 am and man same as monday love the feeling of pain! lol i know im weird kk! Deal with it! haha :D I was late for photography but we are in groups and my group did what the other group was doing tuesday so i just goofed off on the computer and yeah it was fun! :P Then mentor...omg hillarious. I got my coach as my ss(secret sister) and she loves cars and actually has a ferarri (i know right, jelous haha) and so i went online and made a collage of the cars off of the movie cars and then put some ferarri pictures on it...then wrote a little thing on the back...she laughed really hard when i gave it to her with her hillarious glasses that have the nose with the musdash, and food...go dollar store!!! haha. AP english yeah omg senaida is hillarious! She sat in her desk with her hands infront of her like she was holding her poles (pretending she was skiing) and would like move her body like she was skiing and then she kept saying she wanted to go skiing! haha...then i sit across from this girl rachel and she is hillarious...actually we are hillarious! We sat in class making funny faces back and forth to each other and then the teacher looked at us and we had to stop! haha...the teacher gave us to much time to take a 5 question test! haha :P Then i had a test in Math and personally i think i did good but i have no idea. Then volleyball left at 2pm for colville and out varsity one but everyone else lost. aka we lost but it was our passing the first 2 games because i played all around and we won our 3rd game...crystal my sub for back row was not getting any of the deep court balls so i mean i blame her for our loss whitch i probably should not be doing...oh well! Then i got back to the school at like 11pm and i drove home...i drove to school again today too! haha mom took dad's car and dad took his truck...it was amazing! haha. I got home and unpacked and then took a shower and went to bed.

Friday was the most amazing of them all! :D I got up about 4:30am and we left for University of IDAHO at 5:30 to be there at 7:30am for the early bird tour. We toured around campus and then went to like 3 or 4 seminars on different things in the morning. Then went to the outdoor recreation building and they had a fair thing in the gyms. I talked to some professers...yes the ones you told me about kk! :D and then one of them aka professesers took me and another boy to give us a tour of all the engineering buildings and it was sooo cool! there was this pimped out hummer with the coolest engine compartment i have ever seen...like arangement of batteries and everything inside of it. Then i saw the snowmobile and go cart. We saw so many cool machenes and omg i am so interested! Then we went to bob's for lunch. We met back at the outdoor recreation building and left for tours of the dorms and freternity and sorority houses. The sorority houses are cool but i don't think i would like the environment. I think dorms are my way of living. I guess i live in the tower the first year and then who knows where the next. Then we went on a tour of the outdoor recreation building...kk does mr. mike work there??? like the climbing area??? I thought i saw someone who looked like him. then mom and i went to the store somewhere in here and i got a yellow vandal shirt and white vandal shirt and a under armor long sleve half zip vandal shirt...i am actually wearing the yellow one and my under armor right now! haha! Then mom and i left the campus and drove to find a parking spot down town and walked around down town for like an hour maybe. little down town mostly down main street. ha. i already know street names! how funny! Then we truly headed home after eating dinner. Sorry we could not go to pattys because a sorrority or fretornity house that was right behind it i guess caught on fire and there were tapes and fire trucks blocking it. I didn't see any fire but that anoying alarm was going off and there were a ton of people outside. Yep then i got home and mom and i and yeah everyone in the house took naps when we got home and then wow what a good nap! haha
Thats it! I love U of I...so does my mom! hehe :D

4 comments:

  1. HELLS YES U OF I is FANTASTIC!!!!
    Great Engineering school! I met a lot of my friends there, in fact all the best ones ;)
    That is cool you got a tour of the engineering buildings...I had a lot of fun working on stuff there!!! What kind of engineering would you go into (Mechanical is the best :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY AGREE!!! U OF I IS DA BOMB!! Cool! Yeah the professors were so nice and cool! Yeah i think i got sucked into mechanical cause of you two! haha :D oh well heck yes lots of guys to have an eye on and get help from if i don't get something! hehe :P But mom and i were talking on the way home and think that i should major in Mechanical Engineering and minor in being a Math teacher for middle school or high school since all engineering is is a ton of math! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is fairly easy to get your minor in math. I believe you only need to take two more math classes to accomplish a minor (but that meant another semester for me and I was NOT going to do that). I am SOOOO glad that you like the U of I! YAY! The Tower huh? I guess that is where the Engineering hall is huh? I would suggest trying to get into the LLC if you can...they are the nicest and thats where I stayed my last two years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG yes those dorms are the nicest of them all! But i asked and they said that they make the 1st 3 floors strictly freshy engineering dorms so like 2 guys and 1 girl floors but heck that means the next what 3 years or so i get the nicer dorms eh! haha my little pirate eh! II captain! Who lives in a pinapple under the sea? Spungebob square pants. do do da do do da do da de do...spongebob square pants! RA! haha :D <3 da spongeboob fo sho! im done being a goof ball!!! hehe like that will happen!

    ReplyDelete