Sunday, December 7, 2008

This is the most stressfull day in my life!!!

Today i tried out for VIP and Crimson Crush. Daren the vip coach called me and told me that i didn't make the cut! Bummer! Then i waited and waited and waited and then got a call from the crimson crush coach. He said i have to wait till 9 or so because i am the 1st alternate so...im really nervous. The river city team told me no too so this is my last chance! Then well im screwed if they say no! Yep!

And well lou and kk i guess with all ur hope and luck you gave me well it made me happier of course but well yeah i feel so bad that i put myself down and u 2 down cause well u and my mom were my s upport team...my dad could care less! Seriously all he cares about lately is money! "Ur moms spending too much money i need to limit how much she can spend..." blah blah blah...i mean it drives me insane because he says mom can't buy me that which all my friends have but he can go out and buy mathew thousands of dollors of ski stuff. Does it make sence to u? Didn't think so! Some days he really pisses me off, others i love him cause well sometimes he does my homework and i say yep yep i think ur on the right track...dad's i tell ya! Lou i hope u never become as bitchy as my dad is! If so im taking ur kid away from u! I mean i feel so sorry for myself lots of days when i can't do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment