Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tryout 1 River City update

I don't know how i did according to the coaches watching. Just to get that out of the way.

But there were about 25 girls trying out for the U-18 Team which they will probably take 10 or so. Mom says i looked good out there but hey i honestly don't know. I feel like i had my good moments and some bad, bad moments. Whops! But as it is they will not call till tomorrow night as it is even if you didn't make it...there very nice people, it seems like!

Thanks to all the people who prayed and gave me good luck today through this...i hope it worked! ;D

Ill keep peps updated as i have time...

this is for lou...i usually don't procrastinate but i did this weekend cause well i thought that sheet would only take like 30 min. and it actually ended up taking 3 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch 3 hours...that sucks...I used to hate it when assignments would blow up on you like that...

    ReplyDelete