Monday, September 1, 2008

3 Day Weekend!!! Im going to homecoming with Rob!!!

I want to first start this blog with a story of my amazing weekend. Well actually it could have been a little more exciting but oh well.

Saturday i woke up and made a list of stuff i wanted to do this weekend. I completed this list. I put my CIT pictures on myspace. I helped my mom and dad do stuff outside with the gutters. I finished my fair project, which was a wire cage. I did my homework so that i would not have to deal with it today or have it haunt me the whole weekend. I decided that since i have finished fast food nation that i will start reading the second book of Sisterhood of the Traveling pants since i should one day finish the series and give the books back to kk. I read about 30pages and then fell asleep.

Sunday i worked on completing more of my list of things to do. I put my CIT pictures on Facebook and chatted with some camp people while i was looking at all the comments from both facebook and myspace. I went shopping with mom and found these chex mix bars that totally reminded me of smores so they went in the cart! haha. I was tired early so i layed in bed and read some more of Sisterhood and then i got to a part where she went out with a guy and i was like i should call Rob. I did and he was at pig out in the park. So if i was to have asked Rob to go he would have said yes, but parents said i could not go which sucks! But instead we talked for like 10-15 min and i asked him if he was going to homecoming with anyone and he was all "no". I jumped to the question and asked if he would go with me to my homecoming and he said "YES!" He said YES!!!! haha So we talked about that a tad and then he had to go so i let him go. I texted Charlotte and she was all "Really??? GO Ashley!!! haha then i said some stuff and she was like i am so proud of you! haha luv her! She asked who i was going to take dress shopping and i was all well probably kk since she is all modely and loves dressing up! haha she was all yeah i love dress shopping and if you lived in Portland i would totally go with ya! She told me i better put pictures on myspace for her to see! haha I will for everyone to see!
Then i decided that since i just told charlotte that i was going to go dress shopping with kk that i should probably let her know about him and i and homecoming and tell her that we have to dress shop! Then she replied that she wants to go with me to get my hair done and macup! ahhh i always do the same thing with my hair and i don't wear macup! So this will be fun! Yippe!

No comments:

Post a Comment